Acceptable Usage Policy
Your use of the Services means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which are incorporated into our Terms and Conditions (http://www.pedeco.com/terms). You must comply with the spirit of this acceptable use policy as well as the letter.
Words defined in our Standard Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning in this acceptable use policy.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which:
- is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promotes sexually explicit material;
- promotes violence;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- is likely to deceive any person;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promotes any illegal activity;
- is threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.